EC Type Approved Scales – Should you be using one?

Do You Need a Trade Approved scale / EC Type Approved Scales?

If you are in the business of charging a customer determined by the weight of a product or goods then you must use a Trade Approved scale. This can be over the counter, freight forwarding, pre packed goods or any other type of sale where the weight is the determining factor to it’s cost.

A Trade Approved scale will be made to a legal requirement as laid down by Government regulations and should always have a green M sticker applied to it that verifies it has been passed as legal for trade use by a recognised and authorised body.

Adam Equipment models highlighted in Green are all Trade approved, verified and meet these requirements.

How Safe is Your Workplace? Noise, Vibration and COSHH Training Courses in Birmingham

a part of the Castle Group of websites

Tel: 01723 584250
Mailing List
Google Plus
Follow Us