|Maximum Flowrate (ml/min)
|| Dust Sampling
|| Dust, Data Logging
|Available Outside the UK?
SKC HAZ-DUST IV Personal Dust Monitor
The HAZ-DUST IV is a personal real-time monitor which is ideally suited to industrial hygiene and environmental air investigations.
It provides real-time breathing zone measurements of dust and aerosol. Small and Lightweight this unit clips fairly easily to a workers belt whilst the miniature sensor clips to the collar. There is a user adjustable alarm which can be set to warn of threshold limits.
A simple 4 key operation and menu driven instructions displayed on an easy to read LCD display means the HAZ-DUST IV was designed to be easy to use. When using this unit it is as easy as selecting the desired particle type, connecting the appropriate sampling head and adding a filter behind the sensor. It’s ready to begin monitoring as soon as the unit is clipped to the worker and zeroed.
Targeting a specific fraction can be done by selecting one of the HAZ-DUST IV heads to measure inhalable, thoracic or respirable. An in-line 37mm cassette behind the sensor can collect a concurrent filter sample for galvimetric or chemical analysis.
You can then download the data from the HAZ-DUST IV to a PC for further analysis and preparation of management ready graphs and reports using the brilliant DustComm Pro software.
HAZ-DUST IV Applications
- Determining levels of worker respirator protection for OSHA compliance
- Reviewing compliance programs
- Evaluating work practices and controls of any dust-generating practice
- Performing safety audits
- Combine with NIOSH video exposure monitor for real-time graphical overlays
- Monitoring welding fume exposures
- Performing air quality studies in occupational health and industrial hygiene
- Performing Haz-Mat air quality investigations and monitoring waste site remediation
- All air monitoring applications involving lungdamaging particulates
Features of the HAZ-DUST IV:
- Immediate display of particle concentration in mg/m3
- Miniaturized sensor mounts directly in breathing zone
- Easily interchangeable sampling heads for true breathing zone measurements of specific fractions
- Inhalable adapts to IOM Sampler to meet the ACGIH/ISO/CEN inhalable curve
- Thoracic sampling head meets the ACGIH/ISO/CEN thoracic curve
- Respirable adapts to SKC GS-3 Cyclone to meet the ACGIH/ISO/CEN respirable curve
- Internal adjustable sample pump — 1.2 to 4 L/min
- In-line cassette directly behind sensor for concurrent filter sampling
- Use sample to correct data for local dust
- User-adjustable alarm
- User comfort
- Small, lightweight case easily attaches at the waist
- Miniature sensor clips in the breathing zone
- Easily download data to a PC
- DustComm Pro Software provides comprehensive graph reporting
- Easy operation
HAZ-DUST IV Monitor is supplied with monitor, thoracic head, in-line filter cassette, carry case, computer cable, battery charger, HAZ-DUST Media CD with instruction manual and DustComm Pro Software
Click Here to be Directed to a Glossary of Terms for Air Sampling