|Maximum Flowrate (ml/min)
|| Vapour Sampling
|| Airflow, ATEX, Sampling Pump, Vapour/Gas
|Available Outside the UK?
This product is the SKC Pocket Pump and it is a small, lightweight, smart and software driven pump. It has been designed to fulfil the requirements when completing low flow sampling for gases and vapours.
The advanced low flow sample pump combines lightweight, compact design with computer-compatible circuitry. Sampling media like sorbent sample tubes make the Pocket Pump efficient and accurate for performing TWA, STEL and ceiling sampling for organic gases and vapours.
It can be set up in two separate ways. The first way you can set it up is manually via the simple 3 button keypad. However you can also set it up via a PC with the DataTrac software which allows start up and shutdown times to be programmed. The LCD provides information on temperature, flow, battery status, volume, time and flow faults and it is easy to read.
The Pocket Pump is available in a number of different variations depending on your requirements:
- Electronic flow control with simple 3 button key pad
- Flow compensated to 5% with a flow range of 20-225 mls/min
- Programmable with the keypad or DataTrac software
- Auto shutdown with flow faults
- Impact resistant case withstands rough handling in the workplace
- Intrinsically safe model is ATEX approved
- Extended run time with NiMH battery, samples over 12 hours with one battery charge
- Two operating modes for Constant Flow (single tube) and Constant Pressure (double tube)
- Large easy to read LCD for reading sampling parameters and battery and fault status, all at the touch of a button.
- Ultra-quit operation for a greater work experience
- Compact and lightweight so easily fits into a shirt pocket or clips onto a belt without protruding
- Constant flows from 20 to 225 ml/min which accommodates most flow rates for sorbent tubes and long-duration detector tubes
- Continuous run capability with AC adaptor, useful for environmental monitoring or around-the-clock sampling without harm to the battery pack.
- Pocket Pump (No Kit)
- Pocket Pump Single Pump Vapour Kit
- Pocket Pump Five Pump Vapour Kit
- Pocket Pump ATEX Approved (No Kit)
- Pocket Pump ATEX Approved Single Pump Vapour Kit
- Pocket Pump ATEX Approved Five Pump Vapour Kit
- Pocket Pump Twin Port ATEX Approved (No Kit)
- Pocket Pump Twin Port ATEX Approved Single Pump Vapour Kit
- Pocket Pump Twin Port ATEX Approved Five Pump Vapour Kit
Included in the Basic Kits are a Carry Case, Battery Charger, Non-Adjustable Tube Holder, Tool Kit and an Instruction Manual along with a Step-By-Step Guide.
A Filter Medium will also be required. Due to the large number of filter mediums available we will contact you to find out your specific requirements. Paper and Sorbent filter mediums are all priced separately.
Click Here to be Directed to a Glossary of Terms for Air Sampling