|| Castle Group
|| Environmental Noise
|| Data Logging, Weatherproof
|| A, C
|Available Outside the UK?
Noise Logging System - Castle Sonus
An ideal solution to anyone who needs a powerful yet small environmental sound meter system capable of being used both indoors and outdoors.
Key Features of this Noise Logging System:
- Over 170 hours run time and 15 hour charge time for internal batteries
- Available for SONUS E and L models of Sound Level Meters
- Tough, weatherproof case withstanding 900Kg loads
- External weatherproof connectors
- 'Hot-swap' for battery replacement in the field without turning off the sound meter
- Powerful noise analysis software included
- Security kit available
The SONUS Sound Level Meter has proved itself to be a powerful meter and with the weatherproof sound meter enclosure and microphone housing it is now possible to make environmental noise assessments in an affordable system. At less than 5Kg it is also one of the world's lightest and portable environmental noise meter systems.
The SONUS Weatherproof Case has been designed to work with the SONUS range of sound meters, especially the full logging GA116L meter and the environmental model, the GA116E. The environmental noise meter system is suited to boundary noise measurements, night time noise levels, noisy neighbour assessments and other general consultancy work.
The environmental noise meter system operated from an internal battery and can last for up to 170 hours continuous measurement and it's possible to hot swap the battery without stopping the measurements.
The noise meter and battery reside in the case while weatherproof connectors on the outside connect to the microphone and signal-out. The microphone is housed in a specially developed housing designed to protect the microphone from the elements.
The kit is completed with a dual level acoustic calibrator to ensure your meter is operating correctly and our powerful dBdataPro Noise Analysis Software so you can download the data from the meter.
Kit also includes:
- GA116L Safety and Environmental Data Logging Sound Meteror
- GA116E Dedicated Environmental Data Logging Sound Meter
- GA607 Dual Level Acoustic Calibrator
- GA690 Barometer
- KA020 Weatherproof Case for SONUS sound meters
- ZL2094-03 3m weatherproof cable for KA020 and SONUS sound meters
- MW402 Weatherproof Microphone Housing for SONUS range
- PC007 dBdataPro Noise Analysis Software