|Tool Timer Family
|Available Outside the UK?
When using machine tools in the workplace, vibrations occur which can cause hand-arm vibration syndrome which must be monitored to ensure that daily exposure limits are not exceeded.
The HAVi Durable is one of the simplest ways of managing vibrations in the workplace and continues to ensure tool operators good health.
The HAVi durable is first strapped to the machine you wish to be monitored when using with either cable ties or the fabric tie provided when you purchase the kit. Once running, HAVi will start to monitor trigger times and will display them using the HSE points system
A log book records the number of points and duration in which the work had taken to complete. It is very easy to use and you will find yourself using this very useful device multiple times during a working day.
HAVi really is a click and go system and the intuitive design to recording makes HAVS management easy to record and audit ensuring full Hand Arm Vibration compliance.
- Shows magnitude, Time and HSE Points in real time
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Small and light, Dimensions: Length: 7.2cm, Depth: 2.8cm, Width: 3cm
- Long life battery which is easy to replace
- Warning lights with
- Amber at Exposure Action Value (EAV) level and
- Red at Exposure Limit Value (ELV)
- Programmable in seconds without the need for computer set up
- 100% waterproof and dust proof
- Easy to fit to machinery with cable ties or fabric strap
Additional HD coloured covers, log books and fabric ties are also available.
What's in the Box
1 x HAVi Monitor
1 x Heavy Duty Case (choice of 3 colours)
1 x Velcro Strap
2 x Cable Ties
3 x Traffic Light Bands
1 x Instruction Leaflet