|| Dust Proof, Water Proof
|Tool Timer Family
|Available Outside the UK?
When using machine tools in the workplace, vibrations occur which can cause hand-arm vibration syndrome which must be monitored to ensure that daily exposure limits are not exceeded.
The intrinsically safe HAVi measure hand-arm vibration levels by providing the easiest way to ensure a continued health for tool operators.
The HAVi is run by on-site operators and is very easy to set up as it is strapped to the machine by either cable ties or a fabric tie. Trigger times are continuously monitored once the HAVi is running and are displayed using the
A log book records the number of points and duration in which the work had taken to complete. It is very easy to use and you will find yourself using this very useful device multiple times during a working day.
HAVi really is a click and go system and the intuitive design to recording makes HAVS management easy to record and audit ensuring full Hand Arm Vibration compliance.
- Shows magnitude, Time and HSE Points in real time
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Long life battery which is easy to replace
- Small and light, Dimensions: Length: 6.8cm, Depth: 2.4cm, Width: 3.3cm
- Warning lights with
- Amber at Exposure Action Value (EAV) level and
- Red at Exposure Limit Value (ELV)
- Programmable in seconds without the need for computer set up
- 100% waterproof and dust proof
- Easy to fit to machinery with cable ties or fabric strap
The HAVi IS is a holder of the EC Type Examination Certificate for equipment or protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (Directive 94/9/EC) and conforms to BS EN 60079-0:2009, BS EN 60079-11:2007 and BS EN 60079-0: 2006.
Additional HD coloured covers, log books and fabric ties are also available.