|Available Outside the UK?
The DustTrak II is light years ahead of any other makes and models. The DustTrak monitor, for example, is a new laser photometer that simultaneously measures both mass and size fraction – something no other monitor can do. It is handheld and battery operated as well as being data-logging. They use a sheath air system which isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber in order to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
Measurements of PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, PM10 and TPM can be taken simultaneously with no need for size-selective inlet conditioners. When it comes to work comfort and productivity, as well as risk management, don’t you want the best? The new DustTrak II monitors simply leave everyone else in the dust. It is suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites and other outdoor applications. They measure aerosol contaminants such as smoke, fumes, dust and mists.
- Measures aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists
- New graphical user interface with colour touch-screen
- Battery operated, data-logging, light scattering laser photometers
- Easy to program, easy to operate
- Real-time mass concentration readings
- Available in desktop and handheld models
- Lightweight and Portable
- Manual and Programmable data logging functions
- Single Point Data Logging Capability
- Handheld Unit
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m3
- Industrial/Occupational Hygiene Surveys
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Point Source Location Monitoring
- Baseline Trending and Screening
- Engineering Control Evaluations