|| Environmental, Health and Safety, Industrial, Workplace
|| Data Logging
|Available Outside the UK?
Data Logging Light Meter LX8809 - Hire it Today!
This data logging light meter has a USB interface with a wide measuring range of up to 400,000 Lux. It has a logging capacity of 16,000 readings and is an ideal light meter for environmental monitoring, health and safety checks, and industrial applications.
The USB interface allows the user to connect the light meter to a PC or laptop in order to produce excel documents, graphs and other useful data analysis.
- Measures Lux or Foot Candles (FC) over 4 ranges
- Silicon photo diode sensor and spectral response filter
- Fully cosine corrected lens
- Sensor connected to the instrument by 1 metre cable
- 58mm LCD display with 41 segment bar graph and function indicators
- Sampling rate of 1.5 times per second
- Data Hold, Peak Hold & Min/Max Memory
- Memory stores 99 readings which can be displayed on the instrument
- Relative reading from user set value
- Auto Zero & Over Range indication
- Auto Power Off after 15 min’s – can be user disabled
- Low Battery indication
- Second battery backs up Eprom during main battery change
- Data Logger records over 16,000 readings
- USB interface for download of readings to PC
- Sampling rate is 1.5 times per second
- Supplied with hard carry case, software & USB cable, protective lens cap & battery