|| Noise at Work
|| Class 2
|| A, C, Z
|| Leq, Lep’d (LEX)
|Available Outside the UK?
The CMB620B2/3 Combination Kit includes three dBadge Noise Dosemeters and a Class 2 Integrating Sound Level Meter. The dBadges are mounted on the worker's shoulder to monitoring the noise exposure throughout the day. The sound level meter is used for more detailed manual measurements.
dBadge Standard Noise Dosemeters
The Casella dBadge Noise Dosemeter Kit of 10 is the world’s first all-digital badge style noise dosemeter. It is cable free and small enough making sure that it does not interfere with day to day work. It can be connected to a PC using an infra-red cable meaning that all data can be downloaded, analysed and reported using Insight data management software. This dosemeter has full data logging capacity. It also mounts the shoulder of the worker and monitors the noise exposure throughout the workers shift.
- Strong (rubber overmoulded) case
- No wires to catch on machinery
- Lockable Controls and Display
- Measures Leq, LEP,d (LEX,8hr) and Peak
- "A" and "C" frequency weightings
- Rechargeable battery with 28 hour life
Casella Class 2 1/1 Octave Band Sound Meter CEL620B2
- Total measurement range: 20 to 140dB RMS (single range), 143.0 dB Peak
- Frequency weightings RMS: Simultaneous A, C & Linear (Z)
- Frequency weightings Peak: Simultaneous A, C & Linear (Z)
- Time weightings: Simultaneous Slow, Fast & Impulse
- Amplitude weightings: Q3, Q4 and Q5 (Q4 & Q5 applicable to Lavg only)
- Thresholds: 70 to 90 (dB) in 1 dB steps (applicable to Lavg only)
- Noise floor: <33dB(A) Class 2, <25dB(A) Class 1
- Runs stored: 100
- Display: 320x240 pixel transmissive colour TFT
- Frequency bands: 11 octave bands 16Hz to 16kHz (CEL-620B model only)
- Calibration information: Stores pre and post run calibration date, time and level
- Output (P.C.): USB 2.0 ‘A’ to ‘Mini B’
- Batteries: 3 x AA Alkaline (supplied) or rechargeable
- External power: 9-14V DC at 250mA via 2.1mm connector
- Battery life: 11 hours with backlight on, 20 hours backlight off
- Tripod mount: 1/4” Whitworth socket
- Size mm (in): 72 x 229 x 31mm (2.8 x 9.0 x 1.2”)
- Weight gm (oz): 295g (10.4oz)
The Insight Software.
This software enables you to download noise measurements from the CEL600 series sound level meters and the dBadge range of noise dosemeters. when the measurements are once downloaded you can view them in a graphical or tabular format. These then can be allocated to a person, place or process and reports can be generated. As the Insight software works with the CEL620, 630 and dBadge (CEL350) series meters, you will only have to learn one package and only create the database for your entries once.
Instrument Configuration and Download.
Any new measurements will be immediately detected and downloaded when a meter is connected to the computer (typically via the USB port). Alongside downloading measurements, the software will also show the meter's calibration information which can be used to configure the meter's settings.