|| Noise at Work
|| Audio Events Recording, Dose, Data Logging, Statistics
|| Class 2
|| A, C, Z
|Available Outside the UK?
The CEL620B2 is a Class 2 Integrating Sound Level Meter with real-time Octave Band Filters. With this specification it is ideal for all occupational noise surveys in line with the EU regulations and the HSE guidelines.
The product has been designed to make taking noise measurements quick and easy. There is a display which has a high resolution and comes with the option of different languages. It can be set up to satisfy the local workplace exposure limits and it will also remember each measurement which is done and this information can be seen on the software that is also available with the instrument in the drop down box.
The main applications for this meter would be:
- Total measurement range: 20 to 140dB RMS (single range), 143.0 dB Peak
- Frequency weightings RMS: Simultaneous A, C & Linear (Z)
- Frequency weightings Peak: Simultaneous A, C & Linear (Z)
- Time weightings: Simultaneous Slow, Fast & Impulse
- Amplitude weightings: Q3, Q4 and Q5 (Q4 & Q5 applicable to Lavg only)
- Thresholds: 70 to 90 (dB) in 1 dB steps (applicable to Lavg only)
- Noise floor: <33dB(A) Class 2, <25dB(A) Class 1
- Runs stored: 100
- Display: 320x240 pixel transmissive colour TFT
- Frequency bands: 11 octave bands 16Hz to 16kHz (CEL-620B model only)
- Calibration information: Stores pre and post run calibration date, time and level
- Output (P.C.): USB 2.0 ‘A’ to ‘Mini B’
- Batteries: 3 x AA Alkaline (supplied) or rechargeable
- External power: 9-14V DC at 250mA via 2.1mm connector
- Battery life: 11 hours with backlight on, 20 hours backlight off
- Tripod mount: 1/4” Whitworth socket
- Size mm (in): 72 x 229 x 31mm (2.8 x 9.0 x 1.2”)
- Weight gm (oz): 295g (10.4oz)
- Workplace noise
- Selection of hearing protection
- Calculation of noise exposure
- Ensuring compliance with workplace noise legislation
- Machinery noise tests
What's in the Box
The Casella CEL620B2 Class 2 Integrating SLM Kit kit includes:
Everything you need to complete a detailed noise at work assessment.
The Insight Software.
This software enables you to download noise measurements from the CEL600 series sound level meters and the dBadge range of noise dosemeters. when the measurements are once downloaded you can view them in a graphical or tabular format. These then can be allocated to a person, place or process and reports can be generated. As the Insight software works with the CEL620, 630 and dBadge (CEL350) series meters, you will only have to learn one package and only create the database for your entries once.
Instrument Configuration and Download.
Any new measurements will be immediately detected and downloaded when a meter is connected to the computer (typically via the USB port). Alongside downloading measurements, the software will also show the meter's calibration information which can be used to configure the meter's settings.