|| Environmental Noise, Noise at Work
|| Class 1
|Available Outside the UK?
This hire kit contains the CEL633C1, which is a Class 1 data logging, integrating Sound Level Meter with real-time Octave and 1/3 Octave Band Filters. The meter includes environmental and occupational noise measurement parameters, and so is suitable for both applications. It is easy to use and complies with the latest IEC and ANSI international standards for sound level meters. All you have to do is switch on the instrument, auto-calibrate and start measuring with one of the predefined views. All data is measured and stored simultaneously, regardless of the view selected, so no mistakes can be made.
- Ideal for environmental or occupational monitoring
- Easy to use switch-on-and-go functionality
- Latest digital technology with a high resolution colour TFT display
- Pre-configured setups for occupational and environmental measurements
- Voice notes to annotate measurements
- Single measurement range up to 140dB, no range adjustment required
- Data markers, back erase function and audio recording
- Level triggered events for transient measurements
- Real-time octave & 1/3 octave measurements
- Simultaneous measurement of all parameters with all frequency and time weightings
- Class 1 or Class 2 models available
- 2GB memory for more than 1 year of data storage
- Removable pre-amp
- Environmental outdoor kit available
- Noise at work: General workplace noise surveys
- Noise at work: Automatic calculation of noise exposure
- Noise at work: Measurements for the selection of hearing protection
- Noise at work: Machinery noise tests
- Noise at work: Time history of noise levels
- Environmental Noise: Transportation noise studies
- Environmental Noise: Impact assessments
- Environmental Noise: Boundary noise monitoring
- Environmental Noise: Transient noise events
- Environmental Noise: Short or long term unattended monitoring
- Environmental Noise: Remote downloading
- Industrial Noise: Product development
- Industrial Noise: Emissions assessments
- Industrial Noise: Quality control
- Industrial Noise: Noise reduction
- Industrial Noise: Sound power determination
The Insight Software.
This software enables you to download noise measurements from the CEL600 series sound level meters and the dBadge range of noise dosemeters. when the measurements are once downloaded you can view them in a graphical or tabular format. These then can be allocated to a person, place or process and reports can be generated. As the Insight software works with the CEL620, 630 and dBadge (CEL350) series meters, you will only have to learn one package and only create the database for your entries once.
Instrument Configuration and Download.
Any new measurements will be immediately detected and downloaded when a meter is connected to the computer (typically via the USB port). Alongside downloading measurements, the software will also show the meter's calibration information which can be used to configure the meter's settings.