|| Larson Davis
|| Hand Arm Vibration
|Available Outside the UK?
Larson Davis Hand Arm Vibration Meter - Hire it Today!
The Human Vibration Monitor 100 is a hand-held instrument for measuring human exposure to vibration, performing relevant calculations and providing overall metrics on its LCD display. Detailed vibration levels are easily stored in its built-in data logger, which can hold up to 100 separate time-history test files including all required metrics. This information can then be downloaded to a PC for analysis and archiving.
This HVM100 Vibration Meter is an industry leading vibration analyser, specialising in the vibration assessments of power tools and machinery for Hand Arm Vibration. Hiring this HVM100 provides you with the meter, tri-axial accelerometer and necessary cables and accessories which are all supplied in a hard shell carry case.
It's a hugely popular instrument for a reason. Simply pick it up out of the case and you'll be up and running with your measurements in no time at all.
Features of the Larson Davis HVM100
- Frequency weightings and measurements for Hand-Arm Vibration
- Conforms to ISO Standards 2631 and 5349
- Simultaneous 3-channel Measurements: X, Y and Z axes, plus Sum (S)
- Lightweight and Portable - operates from two AA batteries or AC power supply
- Records up to 200 hours of measurement time history
- Programmable AC or DC Signal output
- USB and Serial Interface to PC (115.2 kBaud)
- Hand Tool Vibration
- Vibration Severity Measurement
- Hand-arm Vibration
- Tooling Vibration
- Worker Exposures
- Industrial Hygiene
- Assess Risk of Injury
What's Supplied with this HVM100 Vibration Meter
- HVM-100 Meter
- HVM-100 Small Pocket Protective Case
- CCS020 Hard Shell Carry Case
- CCS028 Soft Carry Case Insert
- SEN020 Tri-Axial Accelerometer
- CBL158 Tri-Axial Accelerometer Cable
- ADP082A Clamp Adaptor with Mounting Accessories
- ADP081A Hand Adaptor with Mounting Accessories