|| Whole Body Vibration
Svantek SV 106 for Whole Body Vibration Measurements
SV 106 is a new six-channel human vibration meter and analyser. Instrument meets ISO 8041:2005 standard and it is an ideal choice for measurements according to ISO 2631-1,2&5 and ISO 5349. This revolutionary, pocket-size instrument enables simultaneous measurements with two triaxial accelerometers (e.g. both-hands vibration or triaxial SEAT transmission measurements are possible).
The RMS, Peak, Peak-Peak, VDV, MTVV, A(8) or Dose results with all required weighting filters for the HVM measurements are available with this instrument. Using computational power of its digital signal processor, the SV 106 can perform real-time 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis simultaneously to the meter mode. Advanced time-history logging and time-domain signal recording (according to the ISO 2631-5) to built-in Micro SD flash card give almost unlimited capabilities of data storage. Results can be easily downloaded to PC using USB interface and SvanPC+ software. SvanPC+ software also provides the setup-editor function which manages the instrument’s settings. The Whole-Body vibration measurement is easier thanks to SV 38V seat-accelerometer which can be placed directly on the seat-cushion, floor or fixed to the back of the seat.
- Human Vibration measurements meeting ISO 8041:2005, ISO 2631-1,2&5 (including VDV and MTVV) and ISO 5349
- Six channels for acceleration (IEPE type) and two channels for static force measurements
- Whole-Body measurements:
- Low-cost seat accelerometer SV 38V
- Seat accelerometer SV 39A/L
- Time-domain signal recording (meeting ISO 2631-5)
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave real-time analysis
- Advanced data logger including spectral analysis
- Micro SD flash card for mass data storage
- USB 1.1 Client interface
- Integration time programmable up to 24 h
- SvanPC+ software for easy instrument setup and data download
- Easy in use, user friendly interface with colour display
- Pocket size (140 x 83 x 33 millimetres)
- Weight only 390 grams including batteries
- Tri-Axial vibration system and analyser with optional whole-body vibration
- Measures vibration levels meeting ISO 8041:2005, ISO 2631-1,2 & 5 (including VDV and MTVV) and ISO 5349
- Dual input with 2 profiles with each channel
This piece of advanced software supports Svantek measuring instruments. Each Svantek device is is easy to use and a complete measuring systems because of the functionalities and extended capabilities in this advanced application. The software has been divided for several specialised modules by distinguishing application fields in order to give users the perfectly customised, powerful and sophisticated tool. The functions provided by the main module include measurement data downloading from instruments to PC, measurement setups creating, basic Leq/RMS recalculation, measurement results in text, tabular and graphical format, export data to spread sheets or text editor applications.
- Being able to easily download data of measurements to a PC
- Total Leq/ RMS recalculation
- Quick reporting tool
- A variety of presentation results including text, table and graphical format
- Advanced customisation of each view
- Creation of measurement setups
- Merging of measurement files.