7 Steps to Noise at Work Compliance
Comply with the Noise at Work Regulations in 7 Simple Steps
Download this FREE e-Book to start eliminating industrial deafness claims from your business
Carrying out a noise at work risk assessment can be a daunting task, especially if you’re new to the subject. It can seem that the more you read, the more confused it can all become. It’s for that reason we’ve decided to put together this simple guide covering 7 steps to consider as part of a successful Noise at Work Risk Assessment.
The 7 Steps
- 1. Health Surveillance
- 2. Setting out your Risk Assessment
- 3. Measurement and Instrumentation
- 4. Hearing Protection Assessments
- 5. Comparing the numbers with the law
- 6. What Information Should You Record?
- 7. Recommendations and Noise Control
Download this FREE E-Book by entering your details on this page, and ensure that your organisation is fully compliant with the law.
A guide by Castle Group Ltd