|| 1Hz - 400kHz
|| (H) Magnetic Field
|Available Outside the UK?
Narda ELT-400 EMF Exposure Level Meter 1Hz - 400 KHzThis is the ELT-400 EMF Exposure Meter - Model 107
EXPOSURE STD: The Control of Electromagnetic Fields at Work Regulations 2016 Low ALs - High ALs
EXPOSURE STD: 2013/35/EU Limbs ALs
FIELDSTRENGTH: 80 mT
The ELT-400 can measure virtually any level in the low-medium frequency range (1Hz to 400KHz), measuring up to 80 Millitesla (mT).
It can also be used for acceptance testing of electrically operated equipment according to the CE standard IEC/EN 62233 (formerly EN 50366), Generic Standard IEC 62311 as well as ICNIRP 1998 and ICNIRP 2010. This instrument provides direct evaluation of field exposure in comparison with major standard and regulations such as EMF Directive 2013/35/EU for workplaces.
The ELT-400 is designed for Health and Safety Professionals to carry out measurements of magnetic fields in the workplace. Ideal to measure such equipment as:
Domestic and Office Equipment New Automobiles with Electric Drives Production Equipment Electrical Installations that generate strong magnetic fields
Operation of the ELT-400
Covering a wide frequency range of 1 Hz to 400 kHz, much wider than the limits of common guidelines, the ELT-400 is ideal for compliant measurements to The Control of Electromagnetic Fields at Work Regulations 2006. The ELT-400 comes with an external magnetic field probe, measuring 100 cm2.
Build with a rugged body, large back-lit LCD screen and a simple to operate interface, measurements with the ELT-400 are easily made.
Exposure Shaped Time Domain (STD) Mode
In Exposure STD Mode, magnetic (B) fields are displayed as a percentage of the applicable standard, regardless of shape and frequency of the signal. This result clearly displays the current reading and what the remaining safety margin is, similar to how a sound level meter displays noise exposure.
The ELT-400 can also be used for acceptance testing of electrically operated equipment according to the CE standard IEC/EN 62233 (formerly EN 50366), Generic Standard IEC 62311 as well as ICNIRP 1998 and ICNIRP 2010. This instrument provides direct evaluation of field exposure in comparison with major standard and regulations such as EMF Directive 2013/35/EU for workplaces.
It can accurately and simply make all B field measurements in the frequency range 1Hz to 400kHz. There is no risk of calculation errors as they display directly as a percentage of the limit value taking all frequency components into account automatically. The instrument uses a standard-compliant 100cm² probe for this.
Features of the Narda ELT-400 EMF Exposure Level Meter 1Hz - 400 KHz:
- Wide Measurement range up to 80mT (dependent on type)
- Limit value traces conforming to ICNIRP 1998, 2010 and EMF Directive 2013/35/EU
- Measure magnetic fields in compliance with EN or IEC standards
- Ultra Wide frequency range (1 Hz - 400 kHz)
- Standard-compliant measurement
- Acceptance measurements compliant with CE standard IEC/EN 62233 and Generic Standard IEC 62311
- Real time measurement with RMS and peak detectors
- External FFT signal analysis for determining the frequency components via three channel analog output (one channel for each spatial axis) e.g. with the aid of a digital oscilloscope.
- Automatic Exposure Evaluation of Waveforms in compliance with Weighted RMS and Weighted Peak Methods
- Eliminates the Overestimation that occasionally occurs with FFT-based evaluation
- Three-Axis Analog Signal Ouput