|| Castle Group
|| Noise at Work
|| Leq, Dose, Lep’d (LEX)
|Available Outside the UK?
This is the Sonus GA257L data-logging noise dosemeter which are designed to be powerful and easy to use. They are small and tough so measurements and data can be collected throughout the working period. The data can then be reviewed on screen or downloaded to a PC for further analysis. It is also fully compliant with IEC 61252:1993 which adds logging capabilities. It can measure sound pressure levels and Leq.
The dosemeter has a clear and easy to read 8 character alpha numeric display, a soft-touch keypad, electronic security lock and instant calibration facility. It is sure to prove invaluable in a wide range of occupational applications.
- Data logging in 5 memories
- Downloadable to Software
- Predictive parameters
- Tough and simple to use
The GA257L dosemeter also features
- User selectable Exchange Rate (3dB, 4dB or 5dB)
- User selectable Criterion Level (75dB, 80dB, 85dB or 90dB)
- User selectable Threshold Level (-5dB, -10dB or OFF)
- % Dose
- Lep'd (Lex)
- % DOHR (Dose/Hour)
- Pa2h (Lep'd expressed in Pascals)
- Exposure Time
- Lockable Keypad
- Constructed from tough crack resistance plastic
Software needs to be rented separately.
- Lp (SPL)
- LE (SEL)
- Real Time Clock
- DC Power In
- AC Output