|| Castle Group
|| Noise at Work
|| Dose, Lep’d (LEX)
|Available Outside the UK?
The GA275B Personal Noise Meter has been designed to be easy to use and capable of accurately measuring dose levels for noise at work risk assessments. Data can then be reviewed on screen or downloaded to a PC for further analysis.
Being small and tough the GA257B dosemeters can be worn throughout the working day to get the most reliable sound exposure levels from workers. Data can then be reviewed on screen or downloaded to a PC for further analysis. The dosemeters can simultaneously measure dose, dose per hour, sound exposure (Lep’d) and maximum peak (Zpeak) measurements, an essential feature for Noise at Work Regulations assessments.
They have a clear display which allows data to be read on screen. There is also a keypad that can be locked to prevent any measurements being accidently stopped or altered. The data is stored on flash memory at user selected intervals.
This kit of 5 GA257B Dosemeters comes in a tough case along with a GA601 single level calibrator for checking meter functionality before and after measurements.
- Integrated Sound Exposure Level (LEpd)
- Zpeak - maximum peak level
- Simultaneous measurement of LEpd, and Zpeak
- Projected LEpd (8 hour sound exposure)
- Battery condition (Life approx. 12 hours)
- User selectable Exchange Rate (3dB, 4dB or 5dB)
- User selectable Criterion Level (75dB, 80dB, 85dB or 90dB)
- User selectable Threshold Level (-5dB, -10dB or OFF)
- % Dose
- Lep'd (Lex)
- % DOHR (Dose/Hour)
- Pa2h (Lep'd expressed in Pascals)
- Exposure Time
- Lockable Keypad
- Constructed from tough crack resistance plastic