|| Castle Group
|| Environmental Noise
|| Data Logging
|| Class 2
|Available Outside the UK?
Neighbour Noise Nuisance Recording Kit
Recording neighbourhood nuisance noise has always been a costly, time-consuming affair with tape storage, calibration difficulties and analysis problems afterwards. The Castle NoiseLog solves all of these problems providing a cost effective solution allowing noise complainants to record offending noises for measurement and identification, thus assisting with fast and effective dispute resolution.
Following a simple set-up, the complainant is left with a single button switch to start and stop recordings instantly. The use of SD cards means that the recording time is only limited by the size of the card.
- CD quality recording onto SD memory card
- Simple one-push handset to start and stop recording
- No tapes or moving parts to wear out
- Dynamic range > 70 dB linear
- Date and time stamped on each recording
- Calibrated using industry-standard 94 dB calibrator – available as an optional extra if required
- All contained in one robust, lockable metal case. All cable connections and controls except handset not accessible once locked.
- Case size 445 x 325 x 125mm.weight 5.8 kg
- Recording time only limited by size of SD card memory fitted. Supplied with 1GB card giving 3.25 hours recording at 44.1 kHz sampling rate
- Class 2 versions meet the same frequency response and dynamic range requirements as sound level meters complying with IEC 60651 or IEC 61672
- Supplied with mains power unit, handset, microphone, preamplifier and cable with tabletop tripod and mounting adaptor