|| Building Vibration, Environmental Vibration
|Available Outside the UK?
V901 Vibrock Seismograph with Audible and Visible Alarm - Hire it Today!
This is the Vibrock V901 Seismograph with Two Stage Audible and Visible Alarm, a high performing environmental vibration monitor.
It has been designed for measuring environmental vibration levels such as construction sites and road traffic levels. The seismograph is a self-contained, battery powered vibration system which can perform continuous 24 hour monitoring for 3 weeks. Results can be downloaded to a PC where they can then be further analysed, printed and saved using the software supplied.
- Impulse mode for blast monitoring
- Continuous mode for piling, rail and road traffic monitoring
- Tri-axial geophone sensor
- Features: l triggering from 0.1 mm/s
- Single range from 0.1 mm/s to 200 mm/s
- auto record length from 2 to 18 seconds (in impulse mode)
- Can trigger and record PPV, acceleration or displacement parameters
- Air overpressure from 100 to 140 dB Linear Peak
- Memory for about 300 events or 30 days continuous recording
- Battery operated, uses 2 Alkaline ‘D’ cells (or external 12 volt supply)
- Built in timer function
- Instant readout and review of memory event results on LCD
- Download to PC with supplied RS232 cable and Windows™ based software
- Supplied with Shoulder Bag